Internet access assistance for families with students at home — Tidewater Telecom, Lincolnville Telephone, and LCI Fiber Optic Network
During the COVID-19 crisis period, the LTC Family of Companies (Lincolnville Telephone, Tidewater Telecom and LCI Fiber Optic Network) will provide the services below for customers and residents with students at home (K-12 and college) who live in our telephone company areas, as well as our current LCI Fiber Optic broadband customers.
For current customers and residents in Tidewater Telecom and Lincolnville Telephone areas, who have students at home:
- For current DSL customers we will increase their Internet access speeds to the highest level possible (up to 10 Mbps download) for 2 months, at no additional cost.
- For current customers who have telephone only, we will provide DSL Internet access up to 10 Mbps download for 2 months free.
- For other residents in Tidewater and Lincolnville Telephone Company areas who do not have our phone connection, we will provide the phone line and DSL Internet access up to 10 Mbps download for 2 months free.
For LCI Fiber Optic Network customers with students at home:
- For current customers who have our O.P.E.N.™ Fiber Optic broadband, we will upgrade their service to a maximum of 50 Mbps download for 2 months, at no additional cost.
Call (207) 563-9911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (M-F 8:00AM – 4:00PM) to contact a Customer Services Rep, regarding this limited-time special offer.
- At this time, to protect our staff, new DSL installation work will be restricted to the outside of the home only. Customers will receive instructions for the next steps to complete internet access inside the home.
- New Installations may be limited by availability of network resources.
- The service is free for two months and will automatically be disconnected 60 days after the service is installed. You may decide to keep the service: if so, the standard monthly fees will begin on the 61st day.
- If you do NOT want to keep the service, you must return the modem and all accessories including the box or you will be billed: $49.06 for the 5072 modem or $157.20 for the NL3120 Modem/Router.
Enter your address to instantly check for service availability!
What is fiber optics?
Waves of light carrying data, video & voice through glass strands – thinner than a human hair – but only limited by your imagination.
But how fast is it, really?
Amazing video streaming
Lightning fast downloads
Direct connections to Google, Netflix, Hulu, Apple & more
Phone and 1000 minutes of long distance in the US & Canada
Standard phone lines or VOIP phone options
Full suite of phone features available (call waiting, caller ID, call forwarding, voice mail, etc — many free!)
Business phone systems our specialty
- The “LTC Family of Companies” is a family owned Maine business.
- We own and maintain thousands of miles of phone and fiber optic broadband lines in Maine. Our 50 employees are headquartered in Nobleboro, Maine where we provide: Secure Servers; Digital Switching Hubs; VOIP Soft-switch systems & hosted PBX; Engineering & System Design Department; Network Monitoring Services; a Technical Support Division; and a Customer Service Center
- LCI Fiber Optic Network is the largest provider of “fiber to the premises” service (FTTP) in all of Coastal Maine
Tidewater Telecom Customer Service Unit:
133 Back Meadow Rd
Nobleboro, ME 04555
Hours: 7:30AM – 4:00PM Mon – Fri
Tidewater Telecom Tech Support Unit:
Phone & TV
Click logos below for link and contact info for the Lincolnville Telephone Company and LCI.
© 2019 Tidewater Telecom